Call of Duty: Ghosts unsurprisingly retained the top spot on this week’s UK Charts. Activision and Infnity Ward’s latest title in the blockbuster franchise may be tracking below last year’s Call of Duty: Black Ops II, but it’s clear that demand is still high for the franchise. This is its second consecutive week, though it is unclear if it will stay on top with the release of Xbox One on November 22 and PS4 on November 29.
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes catapulted straight up to the second spot, pulling a huge upset over AAA titles Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag and Battlefield 4, which ended up in the fourth and fifth spot respectively. FIFA 14 pulled ahead of both of them to take the third spot.
It seems that despite waning interest with Call of Duty EA’s Battlefield franchise still remains behind Activision’s behemoth. Perhaps interest will pick up when the next-gen versions launch alongside the consoles.
Check out the Top 10 below:
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Warner Bros.)
- FIFA 14 (EA)
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- Battlefield 4 (EA)
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
- Skylanders: SWAP Force (Activision)
- Batman: Arkham Origins (Warner Bros.)
- Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (Level-5)