If you’ve been interested in getting a Vita, or perhaps more importantly, have been bitching about not getting a Vita, one of the hot-button issues has been that games require incredibly expensive memory cards to be played. Thankfully, A handy list has been compiled outlining how much memory the launch titles will consume — and it’s not bad.
To play 14 of Vita’s launch titles, you’d only need to set aside 255MB. If you don’t download PSN games, a 4GB card should be sufficient for any retail game you could ever play.
Here’s the full list (thanks to Joystiq):
- Asphalt: Injection – None!
- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend – 2MB
- Dungeon Hunter: Alliance – Zilch
- FIFA Soccer – 160MB
- Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational – 4MB
- Little Deviants – 1MB
- Lumines: Electronic Symphony – 2MB
- Michael Jackson: The Experience HD – 300KB
- ModNation Racers: Roadtrip – ~1MB (1056KB)
- Rayman Origins: 5MB
- Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen – 4MB
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 – 4MB
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss – 64MB
- Wipeout 2048 – 8MB