Known as the man who went from a whiny little brat to one bad-ass cyborg robot, Metal Gear Solid’s Raiden leaves his surroundings and joins the cast of Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale. This is probably one of the more suitable characters for the upcoming Smash Bros. inspired fighter as his nimbleness and swordsmanship blends well with all-out combat.
With Dante, Raiden and Heihachi Mishima, the third-party characters have been properly chosen and are coming in strong. As of now, the entire cast is actually looking very appealing, offering a strong variety who, we hope, would balance each other out nicely. While not everyone has been announced, the selection of playable contestants is already massive:
- Kratos – God of War
- Cole MacGrath – inFAMOUS
- Evil Cole MacGrath – inFAMOUS
- Colonel Radec – Killzone
- Nathan Drake – Uncharted
- Jak and Daxter – Jak and Daxter
- Ratchet and Clank – Ratchet & Clank
- Sackboy – LittleBigPlanet
- Sly Cooper – Sly Cooper
- Fat Princess – Fat Princess
- Parappa – PaRappa the Rapper
- Sweet Tooth – Twisted Metal
- Spike – Ape Escape
- Toro Inoue – Together Everywhere!
- Big Daddy – Bioshock
- Dante – DmC Devil May Cry
- Raiden – Metal Gear Solid Rising
- Heihachi Mishima – Tekken
According to the leak last month, there are only two characters left to announce: Nariko from Heavenly Sword and Sir Daniel Fortesque from MediEvil.