With less than a month from release, Hitman: Absolution is gaining ground on anticipation. With so much content and pre-release hype being pumped out of Square Enix, why not announce the entire voice cast for their upcoming AAA title? If there was one thing coming out of Sleeping Dogs we learned, it’s that the North American branch loves their big-time actors and actresses. This will carry forward into Absolution as IO Interactive and Square Enix were able to secure some well known Hollywood talent to lend their voices.
- Agent 47: David Bateson (Past Hitman Games)
- Diana Burnwood: Marsha Thomason (Lost, White Collar)
- Benjamin Travis: Power Boothe (The Avengers, Dead Wood, Sin City)
- Birdie: Steven Bauer (Breaking Bad, Scarface)
- Blake Dexter: Keith Carradine (Cowboys & Aliens, Dexter, Deadwood)
- Sheriff Clive Skurky: Jon Gries (Napoleon Dynamite, Get Shorty)
- Layla Stockton: Traci Lords (Blade, Underworld)
- Sanchez: Issac Singleton (Planet of the Apes, Pirates of the Caribbean)
- LaSandra Dixon: Vivica A. Fox (Kill Bill, Batman & Robin, Independence Day)
- Wade: Larry Cedar (Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Deadwood)
- Cosmo Faulkner: Jonathan Adams (Bones, 24, Boston Legal, Burn Notice)
- Jade: Shannyn Sossamon (40 Days and 40 Nights, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang)
- Victoria: Isabelle Fuhrman (The Hunger Games, Orphan)
While this cast is mighty impressive, it makes us worry about the state of voice acting. Hopefully the well paid Hollywood talent avoids taking the jobs away from the people who made voicing acting their career.