Grand Theft Auto Online has been going anything but smooth. Grand Theft Auto V’s online component has been suffering from a string of problems since it made its debut October 1 and Rockstar is working tirelessly around the clock to fix many of the problems that gamer’s are still having.
Today’s patch puts to rest numerous issues with the game including when people’s vehicles or vehicle modifications would disappear into thin air. The patch is available on both PS3 and Xbox 360 right now. Check out the full list of fixed issues below:
- Fixes numerous issues that were causing vehicle loss and/or loss of vehicle mods
- Fixes an issue where the incorrect car is replaced when choosing to replace a car in a full garage
- Fixes an exploit allowing players to sell the same vehicle multiple times
- Fixes an issue that caused personal vehicles to be duplicated
- Fixes an issue where some players were unable to pay utility bills on an owned apartment or house
- Fixes an issue where players were not getting Crew invites in-game
- Fixes an issue where the starting point for the tutorial race was not appearing
- Fixes issues with joining Jobs from within a player-owned garage
- Fixes issues with players getting stuck while using playlists
- Fixes additional issues causing black screens, long load times, and players getting stuck in the sky cam
- Adds details in the UI to clarify that characters created while Rockstar cloud is unavailable are temporary (non-saved)
- Adds changes to the character creator to make better-looking default characters with the “random” option
- Players now only lose a maximum of 500 GTA$ upon death in Freemode
Grand Theft Auto V is available now for PS3 and Xbox 360.