It’s hard to believe, but this is only the second week in a row Grand Theft Auto V has landed at the top of the UK Charts. Rockstar’s critically and commercially successful title lost out several weeks to FIFA 14, but now it’s having the last laugh. Grand Theft Auto V retains the top spot while FIFA 14 has to deal with being just second.
The past week was pretty bare when it came to new titles. The previous week saw the release of Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Beyond: Two Souls, which all appear on this week’s charts though not as high as last week. This week saw the release of Skylanders: SWAP Force and Sonic: Lost World in the UK. So, how did they do?
Skylanders: SWAP Force fared the best coming in the third place spot. This is the same spot its chief rival Disney Infinity launched at back in August. Sonic: Lost World only made it to the eleventh spot, a pretty big disappointment for one of the Wii U’s big exclusive titles.
Check out the full Top 20 below:
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
- FIFA 14 (EA)
- Skylanders: SWAP Force (Activision)
- Pokemon X (Nintendo)
- Pokemon Y (Nintendo)
- Beyond: Two Souls (Sony)
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- F1 2013 (Codemasters)
- Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft)
- Disney Infinity (Disney)
- Sonic: Lost World (Sega)
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros.)
- Killzone: Mercenary (Sony)
- Max Payne 3 (Rockstar)
- Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition (Sega)
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (Nintendo)
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
- Saints Row IV (Deep Silver)
- LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros.)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)