EA announced a myriad of licensed products to coincide with the release of Titanfall — the award winning next-gen shooter from Respawn Entertainment. In addition to the standard Prima Games strategy guides, peripherals from Turtle Beach and MadCatz will be also available. Those more interested in wearing their gaming can grab some official Titanfall apparel from Jinx! and Level Up Wear, with construction sets by K’NEX also available to the crafty types.
The full line of Titanfall products:
- 1. Turtle Beach Xbox One Headset
- 2. MadCatz PC gaming Keyboard, Mouse
- 3. Prima Standard and Collector’s Edition Strategy Guides
- 4. Titan Publishing Art Book
- 5. JINX! Apparel & Accessories
- 6. Level Up Wear Apparel and Accessories
- 7. Posters by Trends and GB Eye
- 8. EP Memory USB Drives and Cases
- 9. K’NEX Construction Sets
Titanfall will be available on March 11, 2014 in North America for the Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC, and beginning March 13, 2014 in Europe.