There wasn’t much about Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness that we didn’t love. Hell, I’m still burning hours in various item worlds over 3 months after launch. It’s good, then, that Nippon Ichi Software is continuing to improve upon their wonderful foundation. Most recently, by way of a meaty patch that brings a multitude of images, save icons and bug fixes to the game.
Full patch notes:
– 22 new save icons
– Summer Greetings (1): No requirement for obtaining.
– Ending Images (4): Obtainable from the toy vending machine after clearing each ending.
– Preview Images (17): Obtainable from the toy vending machine after watching each preview.
– Fixed a freeze that occurred during skill animations.
– Fixed the window size of a warning message that pops up when the install
data is corrupted.
– Fixed the activation of certain conversation flags after creating the maximum
number of characters.
– Fixed an issue where Laharl’s (Prinny’s, during Prinny Day) HP becomes 1
when a stage is cleared and there are no more characters to dispatch in the Base Panel.
– Fixed an issue of the wrong voice playing when Marona uses her Confine skill with the English voices selected.
– Fixed audio issues during the Dark Assembly and Item Assembly.