Over the past year, the free-to-play game Warframe has basically received a major update every month, and February is no different. Digital Extremes has published their next significant update on PC, giving players a handful of improvements and new additions that should have everyone more than pleased.
- Zephyr is a new Warframe that specializes in air combat and mobility.
- A new mission titled ‘Ties That Bind’ has you saving Darvo once again.
- A new mission type that has you capturing towers in order to decode a message.
- Phage Shotgun, Jat Kittag Jet Powered Polearm, Dual Cestra Sidearms and the Akstiletto Dual UZI have been added to the armory.
- The Forest Tileset is making a return on all of Earth’s missions.
- You can now organize mods in stacks to improve management over duplicates.
- A new Tenno Lab allows you to construct Warframes in the Dojo.
- The in-game HUD has been modified.
- A new helmet is available for the Oberon Frame.
- Four new Warframe skins have been added
Unfortunately this is currently only for the PC version of Warframe, leaving those on the PlayStation 4 a little left behind. It took Digital Extremes a couple of months before their 11.5 update hit the console, so it’s safe to assume we won’t be seeing 12.0 for a little bit. Warframe is free on the PC and PS4 and is mighty addicting.