Just in time for “buy big and expensive bears and chocolate” day, Rockstar has come out with a brand new patch update for Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online. What makes this title update a bit special, aside from a total of 125 patches and fixes, a “blow kiss” celebration has been included in the update.
Perhaps the gesture could spark some mating between two car-stealing, tank-wielding and problematic street thugs who wreck havoc in Los Santos, but this new animation could also be a support feature for GTA Online’s Valentines Day Massacre special.
The patch update also brings back the Rat Loader, a pickup truck tailor-made for drive-bys and getting you and your team out of sticky situation during a heist.
If you want to get a full list of changes, click here. Otherwise, the most important ones are listed below.
- The Rat Loader is now available again in GTA Online. Please see southernsanandreassuperautos.com for your vehicular needs. This vehicle and all of its mods are free until the following Title Update.
- A player who kills a passive player must now pay their hospital bills
- The Mechanic has now been removed when delivering a Personal Vehicle. The vehicle is now created nearby instead.
- Added a new option to the Interaction Menu that lowers the attack priority against Friends.
- Solo players in Races now earn GTA$.
- Fix for incorrect time display on the Bad Sport pool timer
- Fix for several exploits that allowed duplication of vehicles
- Fix for several exploits that allowed too much RP during missions
- Fix for issues with Cornrows haircut
- Fix for issue causing characters to become bald after using a mask
- Fix for Story Mode issue where all shops could remain closed with their blips missing
- A new “Blow Kiss” Celebration has been added. Show some love.
- Various bug fixes