PS4 exclusive inFamous: Second Son has emerged from a week full of new releases to take the top spot. Sucker Punch’s third entry in the super hero franchise beat newcomers Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes and Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster and last week’s top game, Titanfall, for the lead.
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes and Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster still performed well taking the second and fourth spots respectively. Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, the other big release last week, didn’t even chart.
Last week’s winner, Titanfall, fell to the third spot. The long term appeal of the game’s multiplayer will more than likely keep it somewhere on the charts for quite some time, however.
Check out the full Top 20 below:
- inFamous: Second Son (Sony) – Brand New
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Konami) – Brand New
- Titanfall (EA) – 1
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (Square Enix) – Brand New
- South Park: The Stick of Truth (Ubisoft) – 3
- FIFA 14 (EA) – 6
- Dark Souls II (Bandai Namco) – 2
- The LEGO Movie Videogame (Warner Bros.) – 4
- Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (EA) – 7
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft) – 9
- Thief (Square Enix) – 5
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision) – 8
- Battlefield 4 (EA) – 10
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft) – 11
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Warner Bros.) – 13
- Yoshi’s New Island (Nintendo) – 12
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar) – 14
- Aliens: Colonial Marines (Sega) – 15
- Need for Speed: Rivals (EA) – 18
- Rayman Legends (Ubisoft) – 16