FIFA is a franchise that can’t be stopped in the UK. After weeks of being denied the top spot, FIFA 14 has come roaring back, denying The Elder Scolls Online from launching at the top. The Elder Scrolls Online, which launched last week, had to settle for second place.
inFamous: Second Son, which was at the top spot for the past two weeks, took a slight tumble to the sixth spot. This puts it behind Titanfall, which still occupies the third spot it had the previous week.
Other than The Elder Scrolls Online there were no other new releases.
Check out the full Top 20 below:
- FIFA 14 (EA) – 4
- The Elder Scrolls Online (Bethesda) – Brand New
- Titanfall (EA) – 3
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision) – 8
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Konami) – 2
- inFamous: Second Son (Sony) – 1
- The LEGO Movie Videogame (Warner Bros.) – 5
- South Park: The Stick of Truth (Ubisoft) – 7
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft) – 9
- Battlefield 4 (EA) – 13
- Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (EA) – 11
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft) – 17
- Thief (Square Enix) – 14
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar) – 18
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Warner Bros.) – 16
- Dark Souls II (Bandai Namco) – 12
- Rayman Legends (Ubisoft) – 20
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright (Capcom) – 15
- Need for Speed: Rivals (EA) – 20
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (Square Enix) – 10