Activision and Beenox have struck gold with The Amazing Spider-Man 2. The movie tie-in game took the top spot on the UK Charts away from Titanfall despite garnering some less than stellar reviews.
Titanfall didn’t fall far. EA and Respawn Entertainments FPS is now at the number two spot, which is still great considering how long the game has been out. It’s surrounded by familiar titles including FIFA 14 and Call of Duty: Ghosts.
There was another major release last week. Ubisoft’s Child of Light launched last week and only cost $14.99. Despite the low price, Child of Light only launched at the ninth spot. Ubisoft games typically have staying power so hopefully we’ll continue to see this gem on the UK Charts for a while.
Check out the full Top 20 below:
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Activision) – Brand New
- Titanfall (EA) – 1
- FIFA 14 (EA) – 4
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (EA) = 2
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision) – 3
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft) – 6
- LEGO The Hobbit (Warner Bros.) – 5
- The LEGO Movie Videogame (Warner Bros.) – 8
- Child of Light (Ubisoft) – Brand New
- Battlefield 4 (EA) – 10
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Warner Bros.) – 12
- South Park: The Stick of Truth (Ubisoft) – 7
- Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (EA) – 9
- Dark Souls II (Bandai Namco) – 18
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Konami) – 16
- inFamous: Second Son (Sony) – 15
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft) – 11
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar) – 13
- Trials Fusion (Ubisoft) – 14
- Batman: Arkham Origins (Warner Bros.) – 20