Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth is the first Persona title to come to the 3DS, combining the casts of Persona 3 and Persona 4 in an all-new storyline. Now that E3 is here, Atlus has revealed the pre-order bonus items and a premium edition for those who are interested in getting more P3 and P4 content for their buck. The normal retail edition is priced at $49.99, and a “Wild Cards Premium Edition” is priced at $79.99. Pre-orders for both editions are available now.
Atlus is urging fans to pre-order by mid-July, because these versions of Persona Q will only be available in limited quantities. The premium edition will only have a set number of units, and once they’re gone, they’re gone for good – they won’t ever manufacture the premium edition or the pre-order bonus goods ever again.
Without further ado, here are the details of the Persona Q box:
- Tarot Card Set #2 – The collection of the iconic Tarot Cards used as evokers in Persona 4 are being released as a collector’s set across Persona 4 Arena Ultimax and Persona Q Set #2 will include the Tarot Cards of Arcanas XI – XXI
- Special Packaging – The first run of PQ items will come in a special package.
- This ultimate collector’s item is being made available in North America and will come in special packaging that includes the following items:
- Tarot Card Set #2 – Same as above
- Art Booklet – Collection of some of the amazing new artwork that went into Persona Q
- Soundtrack CD – CD with the Persona Q soundtrack highlights by the ATLUS sound team
- Deluxe Hard Case for 3DS XL – This hard case, previously available only in Japan, is coming to North America and features Persona Q designs and will house a 3DS XL