There’s nothing quite as satisfying as Disgaea on the go. The humor, the turn-based battle system, the hundreds of hours of gameplay; all on a portable device small enough to hide from scary public-transport folk. It’s pretty incredible, and Disgaea 4, a long time fan favorite (including yours truly) has made a seamless transition from console to handheld, and boasts some nifty exclusive content on the PlayStation Vita.
- Brand new scenarios and characters.
- More character stories and surprise cameo appearances.
- New tier of spells, additional job techniques.
- Many gameplay enhancements.
- Hi-res sprites that pop on the Vita’s screen.
- Nearly 100 different tunes, including all new tracks.
Additionally, all the PlayStation 3’s downloadable content is included, making Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited the ideal portable Disgaea experience.