EA and Visceral Games wrapped up their Battlefield: Hardline beta last week on PS4 and PC. This early beta has been very beneficial for the developers who are continously working to fine tune the game before it launches October 21.
The developer has taken all the feedback from the community to create the Most Wanted List, a list of ten changes that Visceral Games has implemented into the game. Check them out below:
- Movement: Player speed increased by 10%, and players will get a +10% bonus for running with their pistol out.
- Suppression: The aimpoint is no longer affected but situational awareness is still affected.
- Survivalist: Players now revived at one health and auto-inject after 5 seconds.
- High Tension – Crane Camera Shake: Camera shake from this event was “too over the top” and will be tuned down.
- High Tension – Stairs in High Tension Bug: Will no longer pull players into the wall.
- Elevated Objectives: Added feedback to help players find the objective when it’s above or below.
- Special Vehicles: Adding more special, drivable vehicles like the Fuel Truck into all maps. Also working on a handbrake for cars.
- Stuck Vehicles: The ability to “nudge” vehicles with a melee attack to help get them unstuck or to be able to move past them is being worked on. This is currently being prototyped with no guarantee for release, but the team is hopeful.
- Heavy Vehicle Damage: Weak spots added to the rear of the heavily armored vehicles to make it easier to destroy them.
- Vehicle Occupants List: Adding the Bag Carrier icon to the list of teammates inside your vehicle is being worked on. This way, the player can tell when the bag carrier gets in the vehicle.
All of these changes, and more, will be available in the upcoming Open Beta this fall, which launches on PS4, Xbox One, PC, PS3, and Xbox 360. Of course, they will also be included in the full retail game when it launches.