It truly was destiny that Bungie and Activision’s hot new IP would take the top spot on the UK Charts. Destiny has already shattered sales records, and we fully expect it to continue garnering sales irregardless of country. EA’s The Sims 4 did not stand a chance against this behemoth, and has to settle for second place.
Last week saw the release of two new games; NHL 15 and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution. NHL 15 fared the best coming in at number 7. Naruto debuted in the tenth spot.
Metro Redux and Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition took quite the tumble. In its third week of release, Metro Redux fell from third place last week all the way down to fourteenth place. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition, in its fourth week, fell from fifth place down to thirteenth.
Check out the full Top 20 below:
- Destiny (Activision) – Brand New
- The Sims 4 (EA) – 1
- Watch Dogs (Ubisoft) – 2
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision) – 6
- The Last of Us Remastered (Sony) – 4
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft) – 7
- NHL 15 (EA) – Brand New
- Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (EA) – 8
- Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition (Sony) – 9
- Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution (Bandai Namco) – Brand New
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar) – 10
- The LEGO Movie Videogame (Warner Bros.) – 12
- Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (Blizzard Entertainment) – 5
- Metro Redux (Deep Silver) – 3
- Titanfall (EA) – 13
- Tomodachi Life (Nintendo) – 15
- inFamous: First Light (Sony) – Did Not Chart
- Madden NFL 15 (EA) – 11
- Terraria (505 Games) – 17
- Sniper Elite III (505 Games) – 19