Destiny is fairly hard, especially when approached like a single-player game. Those exploring its world without friends are sure to face some missions that’ll require repeating. And then repeating again. While some players generally prefer the more “hardcore” direction taken by Bungie, others are bound to miss chunks of content that’s integral to the games progression.
The latest Destiny patch (126.96.36.199) isn’t a big one, but it packs some serious changes. Primarily a reduction in overall toughness for several missions, as well as some issues with wipes in The Vault of Glass raid.
Check out the full patch notes:
- Shrine of Oryx: Reduced difficulty by removing majors from Heroic tiers
- Sword of Crota: Reduced difficulty by removing majors from Heroic tiers
- Exclusion Zone: Reduced difficulty by removing majors from Heroic tiers
- Dropping the relic at the end of the raid will no longer result in a team wipe. This will prevent players being stuck at a black screen after the raid.
- You will remain dead if you were dead when the mission ended. That will be addressed by a future patch.