The PC version of Ryse: Son of Rome will launch next month on October 10, 2014. Originally released for the Xbox One, the game will bring the same console experience with the added visual bells and whistles exclusive to PC (along with the customization options PC gamers love to tinker with).
Below are the recommended system requirements for running the game buttery smooth.
- OS: Windows Vista SP1, Windows 7 or Windows 8 (64bit)
- Processor: Quad Core or Six Core CPU (6+ logical processors)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 graphics card with 2 GB video RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Hard Drive: 26 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
The PC version will also launch with the DLC episodes that were released for the Xbox One edition of the game, and will include several new multiplayer maps as well as an all new survival mode. The game’s soundtrack is a preoder bonus.
Be sure to read the developer blog post for more details.