One of the biggest gaming peripheral manufacturers in the world has released a new headset for Microsoft’s all-in-one entertainment system. Razer has announced that they have shipped their Razer Kraken Gaming Headset for Xbox One, coming just in time for Christmas.
The Xbox One controller requires its own distinct connector for peripherals, not allowing just any headset to be thrown on. Like you’d expect, Razer’s Kraken comes packed in with Xbox One’s audio control unit that can be used for multimedia controls. Even better, the control unit is detachable so the headset can be multi-functional.
The Razer Kraken for Xbox One is available right now on RazerStore, with retailers receiving them later in December.
- Optimized weight for extended wear
- Closed ear cup design for maximum comfort
- Frequency response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@ 1 kHz, 1 V / Pa): 110 ± 4 dB at 1 kHz Max
- Input Power: 50 mW
- Drivers: 40 mm, with Neodymium magnets
- Frequency response: 100 – 10,000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 50 dB
- Sensitivity (@ 1 kHz, 1 V / Pa): -42 ± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional
Audio Control Unit features:
- Proprietary port for connection to the Xbox One Controller
- Dedicated volume control and mute button
- Individual controls for game and chat volume