Do you have too much money? Do you have too many options for where to spend your money, like food for the homeless, or research for diseases, or funding for education? Don’t you just wish you had something practical to spend your money on, like a custom-built zombie-proof shelter? Then boy do I have an offer for you!
Techland is offering a new “My Apocalypse Edition” of its most recent zombie-survival-parkour adventure, Dying Light, for the low, low price of £250,000, or about $385,000. What do you get with such a deal — such a steal — you ask? Well, check it out for yourself:
- Custom built Dying Light Zombie Home by Tiger Log Cabins
- Zombie avoidance parkour lessons with Ampisound, the team behind the internet smash Dying Light Parkour POV video
- Be The Zombie match with devs where you win so you can brag to your friends how ‘leet’ you are
- Trip to Techland in Wroclaw, Poland, to meet the dev team and party with Steve the Zombie Consultant
- Your face skinned onto your Night Hunter character model
- Dying Light branded night vision goggles + adult diapers for the night portions of the game
- x4 signed SteelBox editions of Dying Light
- x2 top of the line Razer Tiamat headphones
- Human-sized Volatile figurine to use as a deterrent on human raiders
You’ll need to act fast as only one of these special editions will be sold, so quickly — summon your butler, post-haste! Just remember to pick up the season pass as well since even this edition of the game doesn’t include it.