Bandai Namco and Slightly Mad Studio’s celebrated racer retains the top spot in its second week. This is the first Bandai Namco game since Ridge Racer 4 (16 years ago) to hold onto the top spot for two weeks. Project Cars was able to do this all while holding off a surprisingly strong challenge.
Standalone expansion Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, which did have a physical release in the UK, made its retail debut last week. A prequel to Wolfenstein: The New Order, the expansion had a solid debut in second place, managing to beat Grand Theft Auto V and Mortal Kombat X.
Finally, the PS4 version of Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster made a splash on the charts. Despite being a port of the PS3 and PS Vita versions that launched over a year ago, this version managed to debut in fifth place.
Check out the Top 20 below:
- Project Cars (Bandai Namco) – 1
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (Bethesda Softworks) – Brand New
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar) – 2
- Mortal Kombat X (Warner Bros.) – 3
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (Square Enix) – Brand New
- FIFA 15 (EA) – 4
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Activision) – 6
- Dying Light (Warner Bros.) – 5
- Destiny (Activision) – 10
- Battlefield Hardline (EA) – 7
- Minecraft: Xbox One/360 Edition (Microsoft) – 8
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Microsoft) – 9
- Minecraft: PlayStation 4/3/Vita Edition (Sony) – 11
- Forza Horizon 2 (Microsoft) – 12
- WWE 2K15 (2K Games) – 14
- Terraria (505 Games) – 15
- Assassin’s Creed: Unity (Ubisoft) – 17
- Disney Infinity 2.0 (Disney) – 16
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Warner Bros.) – 19
- Far Cry 4 (Ubisoft) – 18