The Crew’s June update, as was the case with the April patch, will introduce new features, improving the UI, addressing bugs and tweaking the controls of specific cars.
The June update will be deployed on June 3 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC.
The Crew, which was released in December 2014, received a three out of five from Hardcore Gamer, with our review emphasising that “It’s not a bad game, as there’s a lot to like in this package, but there’s also a fair amount holding it back.”
Listed below are full details on The Crew’s June update:
- A new leaderboard system for PVP game modes has been added.
- By earning points in PvP races, players will be able to progress in the Leagues.
- There are 4 leagues: Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum with each league having 4 divisions.
- The players will progress or be demoted in the leagues based on their activity in PvP game modes.
- The faction system has been rebalanced to give more chances to lesser-populated factions in the monthly faction war.
- The UI has also been modified and redesigned to help players track their progression inside their faction as well as the global activity on the map.
New car release:
- 2014 CHEVROLET CORVETTE STINGRAY: early access for Season Pass owners on June 3rd and to all players on June 10th.
- The scoreboard for missions, skills and PvP races has been slightly redesigned to be easier to read.
- The filter tabs now only show the relevant information (only Skills, Faction Missions, PvP events).
- The Car Tuners, HQs and Car Dealers are now visible only through the Default Tab.
- Track IR now also works with the third-person views.
- 3 new races have been added to the Eliminator mode
- 3 new races have been added to the Blitz Brawl mode
- Fixed a bug where players could not fast travel to unlocked areas on the map from the “Challenges” menu.
- The progression of several awards has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug related to the daily salary and the ranking system in the faction war.
- Improvements for the text chat feature.
- Improvement of the navigation with the mouse on PC.
- Several bug fixes related to AI behavior during missions.
- Fixed the cockpit rear-view cam on Xbox One.
- Fixed an issue linked to the network detection tool that was preventing some players from loading the game.
- Fixed an issue related to the timer of certain faction missions when sending friends.
Changes applied to cars:
- Fixed wheel spin for ALFA ROMEO 8C Competizione FULL STOCK, PERF, RACING
- Fixed wheel spin for HOTROD HuP ONE CIRCUIT
- Fixed wheel spin on FERRARI 458 Speciale FULL STOCK, PERF
- Fixed wheel spin issue on 2013 SRT Viper GTS FULL STOCK, PERF
- Fixed wheel spin issue on 2015 FORD Mustang GT Fastback FULL STOCK, STREET, PERF
- Improved downforce on LaFERRARI FULL STOCK and PERF