The Binding of Isaac has surely given gamers many hours of entertainment since it’s initial release way back in 2011 and fortunately for fans you’ll be getting even more very soon! On Tuesday, May 10 the update titled Afterbirth will launch for $10.99 on PlayStation 4.
There are many new features coming with the update, but one of the standout additions introduced is Greed Mode. Greed Mode is sort of a horde-esque endless wave of enemies arena in which you rack up high scores to win cash bonuses. After defeating a certain number of enemies you’ll be given the option to summon a boss and progress to the next level.
Check out the full details to The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth below!
- A new final area and final boss for the main game.
- The new Greed Mode.
- Daily Runs to compete for high scores and best times.
- 1,000+ new room designs.
- A new playable character, Lilith, mother of demons.
- Eight new bosses.
- Four new alternate chapters with specific enemy types, visual themes, and surprises.
- 25 new enemies.
- 120 new items (bringing the total past 525).
- A massively updated weapon combo system.
- New alternate soundtrack.
- 10 totally new and awesome challenges.
- Tons of new secret transformations.
- Loads of new Trophies.