Hearthstone is getting an unusual update pretty soon: One Night in Karazhan, which mashes up the classic fantasy aesthetic with a ’70s disco look and feel.
There’s no date for when you’ll be able to play the update yourself, but Blizzard mentions on the official site that each mission in the Karazhan adventure will be free for all players.
Read through the full details on the update below, or skip to the trailer to get a feel for this wacky update and get a quick laugh out as the voice actor for Street Fighter V’s Rashid of the turbulent wind invites you to “party down” with him.
- New Cards: Make your way through four wings chock-full of challenging bosses, unexpected twists, and mystical mayhem. Beat the bosses and earn their brand-new cards for your collection!
- Legendary: Get ready for truly dazzling legendary cards such as Moroes and many more!
- Class Challenges: As the evening progresses, you will unlock nine all-new class challenges that test your skills in surprising new ways. Succeed, and unlock their rewards!
- New Game Board: When an archmage throws a party, nothing but the best will do. Prepare to be spellbound by the magic of Karazhan!
- Never a dull moment: Your host may be a Guardian of Tirisfal, a vastly powerful magic user, and a fantastic dancer, but nobody’s perfect. Some matters may transpire over the course of the evening that might require your… special attention. Come prepared!
- Portals Everywhere: This party is so intense, it’s warping the very fabric of space and time to bring in more guests! Use the new portal spell cards to unleash the magic and summon random minions to the field.