G2 has had a run of bad luck in international tournaments so in an effort to presumably counter that they’re looking to add to the back-of house staff. YoungBuck is still holding the reigns of EU’s powerhouse team, but the organization is looking to get him some more help.
If you’re knowledgeable about high-level League of Legends then it can be a pretty sweet gig. Here are the requirements:
- 18+ years old
- Fluency in English. Korean knowledge beneficial, but not mandatory.
- Capacity to work in partnership with the head coach.
- High-level competitive League of Legends knowledge
- Ability to relocate to the G2 gaming house, in Berlin, Germany.
- Data analysis skills are a plus.
- Previous experience with coaching in a team environment is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist the head coach in communicating with league officials and press
- Assist the head coach in doing post-game analysis and preparing strategies and drafts for the matches.
- Handle a wide range of practical matters concerning the team.
- Record daily content requested by the Content Manager and Social Media Specialist for the different Social Media platforms G2 Esports uses (Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram).
If this sounds like your thing you can go here to see the application process.