Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is getting its first DLC pack on December 20 and with it will come two new playable characters as well as other treats. The anime brawler has been out for about two months and this is only the first of four DLC packs included in the season pass.
First off you’ll be able to play as Super Saiyan Cabba and Frost in his final form.There’s also additional quests, costumes and emotes. If you have the base game but aren’t quite committed to the DLC you’ll be happy to hear that there’s plenty of free content in here too. Peep the trailer and details below.
- New skill for SSGSS Goku: Awakened Skill Kaioken times 10!
- New skill for Hit: Awakened Skill Pure Progress
- 6 new costumes
- 4 new attacks
- A new event for everyone: Frieza’s Siege! Be ready to defend Conton City against Frieza’s Army, there are 10 new Jersey costumes to win!
- A new Raid Quest featuring Evil Yamcha, with an exclusive title to win!
DLC Pack Updates:
- 2 new playable characters: Cabbe (with his Super Saiyan transformation) and Frost (Final Form)
- One new master: Hit
- 5 new attacks
- 3 new Parallel Quests
- 2 new costumes
- 5 Super Souls
- 2 emotes