A day after releasing the teaser Riot has released the details on the reworked Warwick: The Uncaged Wrath of Zaun.
It’s patch day and the rework of League’s favorite Werewolf is here. If you’ve had a chance to check him out you may have noticed that at the base he’s still the same old attack speed heavy, life stealing champion that he always was, but now on steroids.
Here’s the explanation for all of his abilities:
- Passive: Eternal Thirst – Warwick’s basic attacks deal bonus magic damage. If Warwick is below half health, the bonus damage heals him for the same amount.
- Q: Jaws of the Beast – Warwick lunges forward and bites his target, healing for some of the damage dealt. Holding down the key locks onto the target, causing Warwick to leap behind them.
- W (Passive): Blood Hunt – Enemy champions with less than half health leave behind a global blood trail leading to them and are Blood Hunted. Warwick has increased attack speed against Blood Hunted targets and massively increased out-of-combat movement speed when moving toward them. These bonuses are tripled against enemies with very low health. The attack speed bonus also works against neutral monsters.
- W (Active): Blood Hunt – The nearest enemy champion is Blood Hunted, even if they’re full health. Blood Hunt’s active has a long cooldown, but cools down twice as fast while no enemies are being hunted.
- E:Primal Howl – Warwick takes reduced damage for a short duration. At the end of the duration–or if activated again–Warwick howls, causing nearby enemies to flee in fear.
- R: Infinite Duress – Warwick leaps in a direction and suppresses the first champion he collides with, dealing damage and applying on-hit effects throughout the duration. The leap’s distance increases based on Warwick’s movement speed, and he heals for all damage he deals during Infinite Duress. Warwick is immune to crowd control effects during the leap.
That’s a lot to take in with just text, but once you see it all in action you’ll likely sigh once you see the ult. Being an ADC main the game has been incredibly frustrating as of late and this will likely add to it. The range is ridiculous and following in Rengar’s footsteps is the CC immunity that we all love.
Check out the full rework here and prepare to feel some type of way.