RedFish Game Studios have launched their newest venture into the world of voxely gaming goodness with Cube Critters, a free to play multiplayer experience for iOS platforms. Battling strangers and friends while mocking each humiliating defeat is something most of us can agree on as being being enjoyable which are the promises made with Cube Critters.
“Navigate treacherous mazes across five picturesque voxel environments in this exciting competitive multiplayer game full of hidden traps, ridiculous emojis, and friendly mocking 🙂
With 50 (count ‘em – FIFTY!) single-player levels, Cube Critters’ so-cute-it-hurts art style and responsive touch controls are sure to keep you entertained – unlocking a huge variety of cuboid characters along the way. Although the game is already fun in Training Ground – which teaches you the basics – it’s the multiplayer mode that reveals Cube Critters’ true nature. Grab your Facebook friends for an impromptu race … or go head-to-head against complete strangers via the WiFi option. Speeding ahead is a sound strategy – but the versus mode also includes a number of deployable traps to slow down your opponents, Mario Kart style!”
* Battle players worldwide through Facebook or over Wi-Fi.
* Conquer challenging mazes solo in Training Ground.
* Use a single finger to guide your character to the King’s Crown.
* Interact with your opponent by making use of power-ups, traps, and emojis.
* Enjoy a vibrant 3D world with 5 unique environments.
* Collect gold coins to unlock dozens of new characters!