Milestone Gaming and Square Enix have revealed at a press conference today their next upcoming supercross game. Titled Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame, this is the next in line for the MXGP series. It will feature the official Monster Energy Supercross license with riders and bikes. The game will release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC on February 13, 2018, with a Nintendo Switch release soon after.
“We are really proud of our partnership with Feld Entertainment,” Luisa Bixio, VP of Milestone, said. “Feld’s expertise in creating valuable entertainment experiences combined with Milestone’s long-standing experience in developing racing games has paved the way for this high-quality title, which is setting up to be the most immersive journey ever in the world of Monster Energy Supercross.”
Key Features include:
• The official 2017 Monster Energy Supercross season with special Monster Energy Cup access.
• Official bikes, iconic tracks, and athletes from both 250SX and 450SX Classes: Chad Reed, Ken Roczen, reigning champion Ryan Dungey and others will race across official challenging tracks.
• An exciting career mode with extreme customization options: Customize both riders and bikes for the maximum flexibility to advance in racing classes.
• A powerful track editor, for endless gameplay possibilities: Players can create, customize and share online their own tracks.
• Top notch graphics for a world-class game quality and a next-level immersive experience: accurate reproduction of bikes, tracks, accessories and athletes’ aspects.
Check out the announcement trailer and new screenshots below: