It’s the most wonderful time of the year, especially for gamers! During the holiday season many will be excitedly opening up brand new games to enjoy throughout the year. Some of those will undoubtedly be some of Nintendo’s biggest titles. To promote their products, Nintendo is hosting pop-up events in malls across the United States.
Starting November 11 and lasting until December 17, there will be fun activities for guests to enjoy. This is the first holiday season for the Nintendo Switch console and will have plenty of demos to check out. Super Mario Odyssey and Splatoon 2 are some of its biggest hits! There will also be a number of 3DS games displayed, perhaps Monster Hunter Stories and Metroid: Samus Returns make an appearance. In addition to those is the opportunity to gain Platinum Points for My Nintendo accounts. Nintendo offers a pretty diverse line-up of games that is sure to appeal to a wide audience.
Below is the list of locations where the Nintendo Holiday Experience will take place. It has not yet been specified if every mall will have the event running everyday. So, there are no specified dates attached to each visit. Be sure to check out the official website for more details.
- Perimeter Mall in Atlanta, Georgia
- Natick Mall in Natick, Massachusetts
- Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, Illinois
- The Parks Mall at Arlington in Arlington, Texas
- FlatIron Crossing in Broomfield, Colorado
- Memorial City Mall in Houston, Texas
- Del Amo Fashion Center in Torrance, California
- Glendale Galleria in Glendale, California
- Aventura Mall in Aventura, Florida
- Mall of America® in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Queens Center in Elmhurst, New York
- King of Prussia Mall in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Arrowhead Towne Center in Glendale, Arizona
- Washington Square in Portland, Oregon
- Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara, California
- Westfield Southcenter in Seattle, Washington
- Tysons Corner Center in Tysons Corner, Virginia