Warner Bros. and Monolith Productions have announced a series of free content coming to Middle-earth: Shadow of War real soon.
Middle-earth: Shadow of War is about to get a little bit bigger later this month when free content launches for the game. That’s right, Monolith has some free goodies for all players across all platforms. This new content adds new features, modes, and even a brand new difficulty. Here’s everything coming to Shadow of War free of charge:
- Endless Siege – Defend your fortresses against Sauron’s forces as the Dark Lord tries to reclaim Mordor in the Endless Siege. (Available Nov. 21)
- Rebellion – Crush the rebel Ologs and Uruks in your forces as they seek to undermine the Bright Lord. (Available Nov. 21)
- Enhanced Photo Mode – Capture every battle and siege and apply new filters, frames and textures with the Enhanced Photo Mode update. (Available Nov. 21)
- Online Fight Pits – Challenge another player’s Orc follower, Overlord vs. Overlord, to a fight to the death in the arena to earn powerful rewards and upgrades. (Available Dec. 5)
- Brutal Difficulty – A new higher difficulty level even more challenging than Nemesis with no last chances. (Available Dec. 12)
As for paid content, Warner Bros. confirmed that the Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion will launch November 21 alongside Endless Siege, Rebellion, and the Enhanced Photo Mode. The Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion launches December 12 alongside the new Brutal Difficulty. The single player DLC won’t launch until 2018.
Middle-earth: Shadow of War is out now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.