Square Enix has a surprise for all their PC fans out there. The Japanese-based publisher has announced today that Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age will not only be coming to PC, but it’s coming very soon.
Released last year, The Zodiac Age was a fantastic remaster (and even won our Best Remaster award) that brought back one of the more forgotten modern Final Fantasy games. The PC version will include various graphical and PC enhancements that should keep fans happy with the port:
- 60FPS – Ivalice will look better than ever with the game running at 60FPS.
- Compatible with 21:9 ultra-wide monitors – Up to three HD monitors can be used for a potential 48(16×3):9 experience.
- New Game Plus and New Game Minus – Post-game content modes are now accessible from the beginning of the game.
- Three background music options – The original, re-orchestrated and soundtrack versions are now available from the beginning of the game.
- Maximized License Points and Gil – New functionality added to grant players max License Points and Gil from the configuration screen.
- Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards and more to optimize the PC player experience.
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age will be available for PC via Steam on February 1.