Zone of the Enders, a PS2 cult-classic helmed by Hideo Kojima, is getting the VR treatment later this year with Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner M∀RS. This isn’t the first time Zone of the Enders has gotten an HD re-release, but it is the first time it’ll be available on PS4 and VR. The trailer itself doesn’t reveal all that much, but is instead aimed at re-introducing gamers to Zone of the Enders and informing fans of what exactly they’ll be getting with this new-remaster. Check out the trailer below or keep on reading to see the full list.
This upcoming version of the game will offer its players:
- 4K upscaled visuals
- Bonus Content: 3D model viewer, cutscene theatre and an explorable mech hangar
- “Zoradius” with “Arrange-type” controls
- A “very easy” mode for more casual players
- A new “Pro-Mode” control scheme
- First- and third-person perspectives, with First-person playable in VR
Zone of the Enders is considered a classic by many Kojima fans and has already gotten an HD remake on the PS3. Check out our review the last version to see if it’s worth picking up Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner M∀RS once it releases for PS4 on September 6.