Warhammer 40k: Inquisitor – Martyr is set to release in just a couple days, and it’s looking like something just about any serious Action/RPG fan will be able to get behind. Its developer, Neocore games just released a new trailer detailing all the games major features, and it’s quite the list to behold. Check it out below!
For those who just want the quick rundown, here’s what Warhammer 40k: Inquisitor – Martyr has to offer:
- Plenty of blood and gore – wouldn’t be a Warhammer game without that, right?
- Destructible Environments
- Cover System
- Advanced Enemy AI – intelligence is better than beefiness.
- Boss System – meaning generated bosses perhaps?
- Vehicles – Hopefully this includes the Stormsword.
- Starmap and Persistent World – meaning actions have lasting impact then?
- Story-based Campaign
- Random Assignments and Investigations
- Uther’s Tarot and mission crafting
- Class System
- Equipment Customization
- Plenty of Gear and Items
- Massive Skill Trees
- Loot System – Loot’s always good!
- Crafting – because why not?
- Warzone – explanation forthcoming?
- Cooperative Play
- Cabals – aka Clans
- Global Events
It’s a massive list, one that Neocore should be applauded for if they’re able to deliver. Most games don’t even offer a fraction of what’s on the table here, so it’ll be impressive indeed if this is all available and working within a reasonable time after launch.
Warhammer 40k: Inquisitor – Martyr is set to release on PC June 5, and will launch on PS4 and Xbox One on July 5th.