Year after year Sony hits it out the park with their E3 PlayStation Media Showcase. This year they faced stiff competition, but they delivered in showcasing a number of third party and exclusive announcements.
Here is everything that Sony showed off and announced during their June 11 show:
- Last of Us 2 Sony Kicks Off Media Showcase
- Ghost of Tsushima Finally Gets Gameplay Demo
- Death Stranding Gets Lengthy Gameplay Trailer
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Finally Shown Off, Launches January
- Nioh 2 Revealed
- Spider-Man Takes on Raft Prisoners in Lengthy Gameplay Presentation
- Control, Remedy’s New Game Published by 505 Games
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer Shows Off Pirates of the Caribbean World
- Trover Saves the Universe Announced from Rick and Morty Creators
- God of War Gets New Game+ Mode
- Déraciné, a From Software PlayStation VR Game
- Destiny 2: Forsaken Shows Cayde’s Demise
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Now Available for Free to PlayStation Plus Members
Not the biggest event in PlayStation history, but they certainly showed a number of big titles that should get players excited for 2019 and beyond.