Over the last year, Nintendo has been killing it with the Switch, both critically and commercially. At E3 this year, they continue their trend in a pre-recorded press conference, but showcase all Switch games that are in development, with a couple of surprises. This is primarily a Super Smash Bros. Direct, but there are some announcements, regardless.
Here is everything Nintendo announced and showed off during their E3 2018 Direct:
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate News:
- Daemon X Machina Fast Paced Mech Game
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Story DLC: Torna – The Golden Country Hits September
- Super Mario Party Revealed to Switch
- Fire Emblem for Switch Officially Titled Three Houses, Out Spring 2019
- Hollow Knight Out Today on eShop
- Overcooked 2 Coming in August
- Fornite Playable on Switch Today
It was definitely a good showing for those interested in Super Smash Bros. for Switch.