Warframe continues to push forward with even more content as the London, Ontario-based studio has announced that their latest expansion, dubbed The Sacrifice, will be out later this week.
This update will of course bring the long awaited UI alterations, not to mention story content revolving around the Umbra alteration of Excalibur.
- UMBRA, AT LAST: Ferocious and untamed, Umbra’s fury is second only to his mastery of the blade. Complete The Sacrifice to discover the power of Umbra.
- UI, PRIMED: Warframe’s user interface is ever-evolving. Experience the first step in this brand-new UI, including a revamped inventory menu, customizable UI themes, updated vendor menus (like Baro, Syndicates, etc.), new UI sounds across all menus, and more!
- TENNO CUSTOMIZATIONS: Embrace the shadows with these ancient Orokin masterpieces.
- Umbra Armor: Eclipse the darkness of Umbra with this Armor Set for any Warframe.
- Umbra Operator Cosmetics: Adorn your Operator with these ascendant Cosmetics.
- Umbra Hooded Scarf: Prowl the night with this masterful scarf.
- Umbra Blindfold: Embrace the shadows with this elegant blindfold.
- Umbra Diadem: Adorn your Operator with this ascendant crown.
- Umbra Earpiece: Dazzle your foes with these ancient earpieces.
- Umbra Kubrow Armor: Howl at the moon with the Umbra Kubrow Armor Set.
- Umbra Kavat Armor: The Umbra Kavat Armor Set embodies the height of feline Fashion Frame.
This will also come with the ability to customize Excalibur’s Exalted Blade and Valkyr’s Talons, along with a new Captura scene based the expansion and Umbra profile Glyphs. You are also able to get an Orokin Tea Set Decoration and a 3-Day Affinity Booster until July 20 if you enter the promo code “OLDFRIEND” at Warframe.com.
Warframe: The Sacrifice will be out later this week for PC, while consoles players will most likely need to wait the standard month-or-so before getting their hands on it. If you’re a Twitch Prime subscriber, you can pick up Trinity Prime and an exclusive Spektaka Prime Syandana at no additional cost.