Square-Enix is kicking-off a new crossover event for Final Fantasy Brave Exvius today. This time it’s bringing in the big guns…and massive explosions that only Rico Rodriguez can provide. Starting today players can call upon Rico, Mario Frigo and Annika Svennson through a featured summon. One more character, Teo, is also available as a raid summon. Players also have the opportunity to confront the Golden URGA Mstitel for rewards and raid points.
This event also kicks-off Final Fantasy Brave Exvius’ second anniversary event. Throughout June and July, players will have access to the following perks:
- Login Bonuses – From June 29 to July 31, players can acquire second-anniversary rewards in addition to standard daily bonuses, these include 10+1 Summon Tickets that will guarantee at least one 5-star unit and 5-star Guaranteed EX ticket.
- Free Daily Summon – From June 29 – July 26, players get one free summon each day.
- Players’ Voice Campaign – From June 29 – July 11, players can vote in-game for the extra bonuses they want to receive. The most popular bonus will be made available to all players.
- Weapon Enhancements – Starting in mid-July, players will be able to upgrade their old weapons through a new limited-time stage.
- Players can also enjoy half-off stamina for story missions and trial battles, as well as an increased chances for bonus EXP when enhancing units.
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is currently available for iOS and Android devices.