Bungie today revealed some of the new weapons and armor sets Guardians can hunt for in Destiny 2: Forsaken.
Like any good Destiny expansion, Forsaken is set to usher a whole lot of new loot for Guardians to hunt down. Whether it be weapons or armor, there’ll going to be plenty of goods to track down. Bunige today revealed a handful of what players can expect when Destiny 2: Forsaken launches, and players should expect to find a good variety of loot:
- Two-Tailed Fox (Rocket Launcher) – Fire two rockets at once
- Antaeus Wards (Titan Armor) – Slide to reflect projectiles
- Trinity Ghoul (Bow) – Precision kills create electrical storm arrows
- The Sixth Coyote (Hunter Armor) – Double dodge
- Malfeasance (Revolver) – Five hits detonate an explosive
- Black Talon (Sword) – Projectile sword
- One Thousand Voices (Fusion Rifle) – Exploding beam of fire
- Chromatic Fire (Warlock Armor) – Elemental explosions from precision kinetic kills
- Wish-Ender (Bow) – See through walls and pierce targets
- Ace of Spades (Revolver) – Reloading after a kill grants extra-damage bullets
Destiny 2: Forsaken is out September 4 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.