Square Enix today announced their Gamescom lineup, which consists of quite a few heavy hitters.
Gamescom 2018 is less than a month away. From August 21 to August 25, fans can get their hands on upcoming titles, including those from Square Enix. Utilizing over 1,500 square meters, the publisher is bringing almost 200 gaming stations to the show. There, players can try out major titles, including Kingdom Hearts III, Just Cause 4, and more. Here’s every game Square Enix is bringing to the show.
- Kingdom Hearts III (PS4, Xbox One)
- Just Cause 4 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Life is Strange 2 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age (PS4, PC)
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Final Fantasy XIV (PS4, PC)
Gamescom 2018 takes place August 21-25 in Cologne, Germany. Square Enix, alongside almost every other major publisher, will descend upon the Germany city for the largest gaming expo in Europe. Expect to learn more about all these upcoming titles during the show.