Bethesda Game Studios today released their roadmap for Fallout 76.
Fallout 76’s rollout has not been a smooth one. During release, Fallout 76 garnered a highly negative critical response. 100 days in, the game is still plagued by numerous technical issues and glitches. For example, players have entered a developer only room, duplicated any item as many times as they want, and carried as much as they want. Despite all this, Bethesda Game Studios is prepared to push forward.
New content drops begin March 12 under the title Wild Appalachia. Meanwhile, Nuclear Winter follows this summer and Wasterlanders in the fall. All of the content is free for all Fallout 76 players.
Here’s everything coming during the Wild Appalachia season:
- New Quests: Shear Terror! – Uncover the ‘encryptid’ secrets of Appalachia in a new series of quests and encounters to separate monsters from myths.
- New Quests: Ever Upwards – Journey to the deepest reaches of the woods with new stories for the legendary Pioneer Scouts. Earn merit badges, climb the ranks, and earn a customizable backpack for increased utility.
- New Features: Legendary Vendor and Scrapping – Locate the mysterious Purveyor to exchange and scrap your unwanted legendary items for new legendary gear. For every star rating on a legendary item you scrap, increase your chances to get the legendary weapon or armor of your dreams.
- New Features: C.A.M.P. Decorating, Player Vending, Functional Camera – Use items from your stash to decorate your C.A.M.P. Build vending machines and flag items for sale. Simply set your prices and walk away to continue your adventures in Appalachia, being sure to capture all your favorite memories using the new functional camera. The vending machines do all the work, you just need to count the caps.
- New Features: Brewing and Distilling – Go on a new quest to discover the secrets of the forbidden brew Nukashine and bring the party back to your C.A.M.P with new brewing and distilling systems and recipes.
- New Seasonal Event: Fasnacht Parade – Chase away Old Man Winter and quicken the coming of spring with the ancient festival of Fasnacht! Join the celebration and complete this new limited-time event to earn unique rewards in the form of festive Fasnacht Masks.
- New Game Mode: Survival – A higher-stakes PvP experience with fewer restrictions, increased rewards, and new challenges
Fallout 76 is available now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.